Sun, Jul 28|
Location is TBD
Geisha Skin Care
Learn how to achieve naturally beautiful skin. Great looking skin is the perfect canvas for all the looks you seek.
Time & Location
Jul 28, 2019, 9:00 AM – 3:00 PM
Location is TBD
About The Event
Learn how to achieve naturally beautiful skin. Great looking skin is the perfect canvas for all the looks you seek. Presented by Sassy Beauty Vybz, Licensed Micro-Treatment Artist; Make-up Artist, herbalist/naturalist.
Have you ever spent hours scrolling on Social Media trying to find the latest skin care to fit your needs, but didn’t really know where to start? Or maybe you’ve attended a beauty convention hoping to ask for advice but felt overwhelmed by the crowd. Here’s your chance to gain practical knowledge in a comfortable environment.
We've Got you Covered! You Will Learn:
• Identify products for YOU according to your unique skin type.
• Learn how to incorporate ancient crystal therapies into your at-home routine.
• Learn to properly; Cleanse; Tone; Exfoliate; & Moisturize.
• Learn how to adjust your cleansing for seasonal changes.
• Learn how to mix serum cocktails for healthy glowing skin.
• Learn Facial Reflexology.
• Learn how to use Gua Sha and Jade Crystals for glowing skin.
• Learn how lifestyle, diet and exercise affect the skin.
• Learn to address aging, pigmentation, acne and sensitive skin.
Two of the best ways to achieve great looking skin is to use proper products and create a skin care routine along with ancient crystal rituals. Many of you are going to great lengths and expense to have perfect skin. After this "Sassy Geisha Skin Care" workshop you will be able to save time and money.
You will leave this course with the empowerment in handling the tools and manipulating the product to achieve your healthiest look. Learn how to perfect your skin care routine for a beautiful healthy skin and take home a jade roller!
We Suggest You Bring:
• Evian Spray Water
• Mirror (folded or flat) Magnified if needed.
• Make-up for application after facial.
Items Provided for You to Use and/or Keep:
• Oils to create a cocktail.
• Jade Roller. *Keep
• Booklet. *Keep
• Make-up Remover.
We suggest you attend this event with a Clean Face (bring your make-up bag for a touch up after the class).
- Ticket type
Sassy Geisha Skin Care
Regular Price is $300. Bring your $50 material fee to class.Price$200.00