Sun, Apr 28|
Kari's Nail Bar
All About the Eyes Class
Two of the best ways to frame your face and makeup look is to have perfect Brows and of course, perfect Lashes.
Time & Location
Apr 28, 2019, 11:00 AM – 6:00 PM
Kari's Nail Bar, 9141 Slauson Ave, Pico Rivera, CA 90660, USA
About The Event
Two of the best ways to frame your face and makeup look is to have perfect Brows and of course, perfect Lashes. Many of you are going to great lengths and expense to have eyebrow and lash extensions added to your beauty routine. After this "Sassy Brows, Lashes & Liner" workshop you will be able to save time and money.
You will leave this course with the empowerment in handling the tools and manipulating the product to achieve your perfect look. Learn how to finish off your makeup look with these three essentials and take home a fab set of eyelashes and an amazing eyebrow gel too!
We've Got you Covered! You Will Learn:
• How to find the perfect frame for your features. Your ideal frame will include length, thickness, and more. No tweezing involved.
• How to achieve a natural looking brow and the best products to use.
• How to apply false eyelashes seamlessly. Eliminate the guesswork with pro tips.
• How to highlight your eye shape with liner. Learn how to perfect the art of a winged eye from subtle to soaring. Find the perfect format and style for you using pencil, liquid and gel formulas.
We Suggest You Bring:
• Eyebrow Pencil or Powder
• Eyelash Strip Set & Glue
• Mirror (folded or flat) Magnified if needed.
Items Provided For You to Use & Keep:
• Clear Eyebrow Gel
We suggest you attend this event with a Clean Face (bring your make-up bag for a touch up after the EYES are on. Definitely NO brow make-up or mascara.
This reserves your seat. There is a $50.00 material fee due in class. Cash/CC/Venmo accepted.